All equipment comes with a standard 12 month parts & labour unless stated otherwise in the description of the product listing.
For warranty claims on equipment, please check the following before lodging the claim:
- Make sure the power cord or plug has not been damaged.
- Is power available at the power point? Check by connecting another appliance, such as a lamp or other products that you know that are working, to the power point.
- Some appliances have built in over-temperature cut-out switches for protection. Ensure that you let the unit cool down before pressing the reset switch.
- Refrigerator and freezer units of all types must have condenser filters cleaned regulary. Check that they are clean before lodging a service request.
For any equipment that is not performing to the advertised description in the first 12 months, please submit your warranty claim by sending the following information to email@example.com
- Business Name
- Contact Name
- Contact Phone Number
- Address of where the unit is located
- Product Code / Model Number
- Serial Number
- Invoice Number
- Email Address
- Nature of Fault (Please be as specific as possible and provide photos or videos where possible)
Once the above details have been received, one of our customer service representatives will confirm the warranty claim with you and will lodge the service request with the respective manufacturer.
Not sure if your issue is a warranty claim? Call us on 1300 065 620 and one of our customer service representatives will assist you.